No one is more welcome at Temple B’nai Abraham than you!
You may be wondering about:
- Shabbat and Holy Day Services
- Being a welcoming community is central to who we are. Our love of music ensures that everyone can enjoy inspirational moments in our services. Original English songs and mixed Hebrew/English singing allows for maximal participation. Page numbers are frequently announced. All Hebrew prayers are also transliterated (Hebrew written in English letters) and translations of all prayers are featured in our prayerbook.
- Learning More about Judaism
- Adult learning activities occur throughout the year and include study sessions, brunches or book groups, evening programs and Shabbat seminars.
- Educating Children
- Children learn in multi-grade groupings with our rabbi, teachers & parent volunteers. Children of all ages and backgrounds find their niche. It is helpful for families to support their children’s spiritual education by spending time with us and their children on Sundays at school. It is also a great time for parents to socialize as
- well as attend one of the rabbi’s Adult Education classes.
- Interfaith families are full members of the TBA community. When joy brightens your life, whether in the Jewish or non-Jewish member’s extended family, our rabbi will help celebrate. When illness touches your life, whether in the Jewish or the non-Jewish member’s extended family, our rabbi will reach out to offer support. We invite you to find out more about membership and to begin a conversation with Deb Schmitt who can answer many of your questions.